International Community Health Services (ICHS) is a nationally-recognized federally qualified health center, and for over 45 years ICHS has provided culturally and linguistically appropriate health and wellness services, including increasing health equity for uninsured and medically underserved individuals of all languages and walks of life. We firmly believe that access to quality health care strengthens our families and communities, and promotes a more just society. We take pride in our diverse and inclusive workforce and at ICHS we value respect and support each other so each individual can achieve his or her full potential. We invite you to join us and be inspired by colleagues that share your mission and purpose. Established in 2007 as a separate 501(c)3 organization with its own board of directors, the ICHS Foundation’s mission is to generate financial resources for charity care, build donor relationships and run ICHS capital improvements and expansion efforts.
The Capital Campaign Administrator is responsible for overseeing the overall planning, management, and successful execution of a planned $20 million capital campaign for AiPACE within a 3-4 year period.
Overall Campaign Leadership
- Manage, implement and maintain all aspects of the fundraising campaign, including executing the fundraising plan, meeting the timetable, budget and achievement of clearly defined goals
- Negotiate and manage consultants to accomplish all fundraising objectives
- Recruit and manage support staff and campaign volunteers
- Provide regular campaign progress reports
- Strategize and manage prospect identification, cultivation, and face-to-face solicitations
- Corporate and Foundation Giving
Develop corporate and foundation giving strategies
- Work with staff, board, and steering committee to identify and cultivate foundation and corporate gifts
- Recruit and manage contract grant writers as needed
- Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations
Develop an overall communications plan
- Identify opportunities to increase public awareness of the project and campaign
- Maintain good public relations with elected officials, foundations, corporations, and community organizations, and the community at large
- Represent AiPACE at community events
- Donor Acknowledgement and Database Management
Develop donor database policies and procedures
- Strategize appropriate donor acknowledgment, stewardship, and public recognition opportunities
- Provide board and campaign leadership with accurate reports and campaign progress
Education - Bachelor's degree in Business or Public Administration or a related field; Certificate or advanced degree in fundraising a plus
Experience - 5 to 7 years of fundraising experience, including capital campaigns
Other Requirement(s) - Knowledgeable in fundraising best practices and donor cultivation/stewardship strategies. Prior experience in one or more of the following areas is required: annual/monthly giving strategy, major gifts, donor cultivation, event coordination, grant writing, planned giving, capital campaign.
Click APPLY NOW at https://www.vs4.vscyberhosting.com/ichs/Careers.aspx?req=OP-273&type=JOB...