Our client, a leader in helping philanthropic non-profit organizations do their best to advance their mission, is searching for a strong Director of Operations to join their team. The ideal candidate is an expert at multi-tasking and project management who can strategize to assist the COO achieve the mission and goals of the organization.
• Oversee IT operations
• Design and Implement IT strategies and infrastructure
• Identify and eliminate security risks and privacy issues
• Analyze business needs for IT systems
• Oversees integration of organization systems
• Assists with office administration needs with regards to office machines, safety, operations budget, disaster recovery, etc.
• 7+ years of relevant experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Information Technology experience required
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Project Management experience is required
Please submit your resume to Liz Smith firstname.lastname@example.org