Our collaborative, innovative and equity driven culture empowers our staff to grow through individual development opportunities, team retreats and cross-departmental partnerships. We continue to evolve our culture by attracting and retaining new talent with valuable experiences and insight.
Position Mission Statement:
The HR Coordinator provides primary support to the human resources department and all employees on benefits and payroll issues. The Coordinator also has responsibility for maintenance and accuracy of HRIS system.
About the department:
The HR department is the heartbeat of the Foundation. With a strong focus on equity and building an inclusive culture, we are innovative, creative and passionate.
What we believe in and how we conduct ourselves
We Innovate and learn
Community is our Compass
We Commit to Equity
We Nurture Philanthropy
We consistently work to make our community a stronger, more equitable place. In order to fulfill our mission, we understand that employing a diverse team of knowledgeable, passionate individuals who reflect our community is vital. To that end, the Foundation’s staff consistently works to ensure that our recruiting activities and hiring plan align with our commitment to equitable hiring practices.
• Facilitate core human resources processes.
• Manage all on-boarding and new hire paperwork.
• Respond to inquiries and questions from employees concerning benefits, pay, FMLA, policies, etc.
• Serve as primary point of contact for ADP WorkForce Now.
• Coordinate recruiting efforts for all positions by identifying and utilizing a variety of candidate sourcing strategies.
• Execute external job posting process on websites and in HRIS.
• Content manager for intranet and HRIS employee portal - ensuring all policies, guidelines, forms, and other content is current.
• Formulate methods to improve employment policies, processes and practices as well as recommending changes to HR Director
HRIS Maintenance and Support
• Enter and maintain employee personal, employment, and benefit information in HRIS.
• Provide reports or other documentation of data as requested.
• Train and assist new employees with access issues.
• Audit employee time entries.
• Enter bi-weekly pay data including garnishments, special pay, etc. in payroll system. Reconciling to previous pay data.
• Maintain employee payroll data in HRIS.
• Enter new, changed, and terminated benefit enrollments on provider websites.
• Maintain health savings account spreadsheets and submission to account administrator each payroll, reconciling with payroll reports.
• Assist director of human resources with annual benefit review with broker and benefit offering recommendations.
• Prepare HRIS data for open enrollment analysis. Annually update online benefit enrollment tool and benefit resource information.
• Reconcile HRIS benefit data with provider enrollment data.
• Process monthly invoices from benefit providers.
• Conduct annual non-discrimination testing process for retirement and cafeteria plans.
Demonstration of core organizational values in performing all duties.
Position requirements include:
• Working knowledge, experience, and understanding of comprehensive benefit programs, including retirement funds.
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on HRIS and/or payroll database experience; ADP WorkForceNow 12.0 experience required.
• Qualified candidates will have 2-3 years of previous Human Resources experience, or possess a degree in a related field.
• Outstanding organizational skills, strong interpersonal/customer service abilities and the ability to multi-task efficiently are all critical skills for this role.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Work and Excel required.
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize a large and varied workload, working effectively with all colleagues across the organization and outside vendors.
• High degree of confidentiality and the ability to use good judgment in handling confidential and/or sensitive information and materials, demonstrating high level of personal and professional integrity and ethics.
• Demonstrated experience working independently, proactively identifying or initiating ways to enhance a process, procedure or outcome that benefits the organization.
• Confidence and competence in learning and using existing and new technologies.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and proactively interact, communicate, and collaborate on multidisciplinary teams and with people from cultural backgrounds other than your own.
The work of our organization changes as we continuously seek to have greater impact. All of our team members must be flexible and able to adapt to short and long-term shifts in their job duties.
Typical physical requirements for this position include:
• Ability to work at a computer workstation in an ergonomically correct environment.
• Light lifting of materials and equipment in the typical work environment.
• Ability to work overtime hours when needed.
Classification: Non-exempt; Fulltime.
Please apply directly on our website: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.....