The National Center for Family Philanthropy (NCFP) was founded in 1997 in response to the need for a national source of knowledge and expertise that advocates for the value of family philanthropy. Grounded by the perspective of donor families, NCFP has helped to define this burgeoning field and raise awareness of its unique issues.
NCFP is the only nonprofit resource dedicated exclusively to families who give and those who work with them. It firmly believes that family participation enriches philanthropy and that philanthropy strengthens families. It is through these shared values that NCFP establishes fruitful partnerships with community foundations, advisors, philanthropy-serving organizations, and financial institutions who support donor families.
President & CEO Responsibilities
• Evolve business model to innovate on offerings and grow financial capacity for future initiatives
• Build and amplify NCFP’s role and reputation as a sector leader
• Foster a learning culture where discussions about equity, and practices to advance it, are woven into the fabric of NCFP’s work internally and externally.
• Inspire and challenge the leadership team to identify and deliver on opportunities for growth and impact while providing effective internal leadership, coaching, and professional development.
• Serve as the public face and key spokesperson for NCFP, representing the organization with credibility and enthusiasm, leveraging its strong brand and clearly communicating its vision and value proposition to diverse audiences.
To read more about the opportunity and the ideal candidate, view the full position profile here: https://waldronhr.com/searches/national-center-for-family-philanthropy
Preferred Background and Experience
• Significant track record of progressively responsible senior leadership experience, with a proven history of successfully navigating organizations through strategic evolutions and leadership transitions.
• Deep knowledge of the philanthropic sector with direct experience gained in a foundation or other philanthropic enterprise.
• Genuine passion for the impact that giving families can have on the world and an innate curiosity about the future direction of the field of family philanthropy.
• Demonstrated ability to build an organization’s financial capacity.
• Participatory and inclusive leadership style that fosters diverse points of view, respectful collaboration and accountability.
To Be Considered
An equal opportunity employer, the National Center for Family Philanthropy is committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. NCFP does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. A current resume and cover letter articulating your interest and fit for the role should be submitted through Waldron’s Candidate Web Portal.
https://waldronhr.com/searches/national-center-for-family-philanthropy and click on "Submit Materials"