Panorama, also known as Panorama Group, is a platform for social change dedicated to solving the world’s most intractable problems. Our goal is to maximize social impact by partnering with visionary leaders, social entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations, and the private sector to codevelop solutions with audacious thinking, radical collaboration, and bold action. Panorama acts as a neutral host for networks, funds, collaboratives, and initiatives, and its value proposition is helping partners to operate in smarter, more impactful, and more efficient ways. Our partners are at the center of our work, and we tailor our approach to meet their individual needs.
Established in 2017, Panorama is a diverse team of aspirational thinkers with the know-how to get things done in a fast-paced and flexible environment. We work closely with partners to identify their needs and co-develop practical and results-oriented strategies. Approaching our work with an entrepreneurial spirit, we initiate our own projects when we are uniquely positioned to fill a gap. We are a growing organization that is committed to creating a culture of fun, inclusivity, and openness, always celebrating individual and project milestones.
The values we share in our work and in our lives also inspire our name and logo.
Panorama’s values are reflected in our lives, work, name, and logo.
– We take a Global Perspective, and embrace diverse thinking and experiences.
– Our Vision requires that we see the big picture and examine all angles.
– Personal and professional Integrity positions us to wholly commit and steadfastly hold to our purpose.
– Believers in Servant Leadership, Panorama is a mission-driven organization working for the greater good.
– We strive for Impact, and our team acts boldly and creates a ripple effect.
Panorama is committed to creating a diverse team and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We know that representation matters in the workplace and with our partners; to that end we are committed to a hiring process grounded in equity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, citizenship or immigration status, national origin, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, political ideology, the presence of any physical, mental, or sensory disability, age, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Panorama complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact our People and Culture team at .
Panorama Global is tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. Panorama participates in the federal E-Verify system. All candidates should review the E-Verify Participation and Right to Work posters for more information.
Final offer will be contingent on the completion of a successful background check.
Panorama is a community of organizations that include Panorama Global, a social impact nonprofit that empowers changemakers through radical collaboration, Panorama Strategy, a social purpose consultancy that accelerates progress for clients through audacious thinking, and Panorama Action, which mobilizes voices and resources through bold action.
Are you a mission-driven bridge-builder, excel at problem-solving and strive for top quality service in partnerships and relationship-building in a values-aligned environment? If so, this role will enable you to dive deep into the social impact sector, empowering you to apply your skills and use your influence on a global scale.
Our dynamic, growing organization seeks a Senior Project Manager to join our team to support fiscally sponsored projects. Panorama works directly with partners to accelerate social impact by serving as fiscal sponsor and manager of multi-donor projects. Our fiscally sponsored project portfolio tackles a wide range of societal issues including, but not limited to, global health, gender equity, and electoral representation. Read more about our work here and in our Global Action Report.
In this role, the Senior Project Manager serves as a relationship manager for fiscally sponsored partners and manages a diverse portfolio of projects working across multiple geographies. A successful candidate will be a strategic thinker, a strong collaborator, and a master doer in a fast-paced environment and skilled in developing strong, trusting relationships with a range of external partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Manage the relationship and deliverables for fiscally sponsored projects, including high quality communication and outcomes
– Manage the administrative and operations functions for projects, including proposal development, grant/contract management, financial and legal reporting, and compliance
– Develop and maintain work plans, roadmaps, and other project management tools to support project teams and ensure quality outcomes
– Contribute to business development efforts by identifying new service offerings based on partner and project needs
– Help identify and capture sector knowledge, building blocks, and tools from projects that will benefit other social entrepreneurs, network leaders, and funders in the development and growth of their organizations and initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Detail-oriented with strong analytical, writing, and verbal skills for communicating and collaborating with broad and diverse stakeholders
– Demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of information and feedback and to and make strategic recommendations to immediate team and senior leadership
– Proven ability to lead and collaborate in a constructive manner and to build and sustain cross-functional relationships
– Skilled in partnership, transparent communication, cultural awareness, and sensitivity.
– Experience navigating sensitive operating environments and using interpersonal and mediation skills in respectful, collaborative, and diplomatic ways
– Experience balancing competing priorities and sound judgment on when to escalate an issue
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and willingness to learn other software platforms.
– Fluency in written and spoken English required; other language proficiencies welcomed
Compensation & Benefits
The starting salary for this position is $68,000 alongside a comprehensive benefits package including:
– 90-100% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only medical coverage depending on individual plan selection and 15% employer-paid contribution toward dependent coverage premiums
– 99% employer-paid monthly premiums for employee-only dental and vision coverage (family members can be added at employee cost)
– 100% employer-paid monthly premiums for life insurance, short-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
– Flexible spending account options for health, dependent care, and transit
– Employer-sponsored supplemental paid family medical leave benefit of up to 12 weeks after 6-months of employment
– 401(k) safe harbor plan with non-elective 3% employer contribution
– Employer subsidized wellness membership with ClassPass
– Up to $500/year per employee in matching contributions to eligible 501(c)(3) charitable organizations.
– 3 weeks/year of paid vacation, accrued sick leave, 9 company observed + 3 floating holidays (for 2022) + other paid time off for volunteering, jury duty, and bereavement
– Flexibility to work from home anywhere in the U.S. (we provide the technology)
– Commitment to professional development and growth
– Bachelor’s degree with at least five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
– Experience working in philanthropy, at a non-profit and/or on social impact issues, either in professional or volunteer capacity
– Experience in relationship building and management and partnerships
– Experience with proposal development, grant management, and budget review
– This position is open to being fully remote on a permanent basis.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter here.
Applications received by 5:00pm PT on April 17, 2022, will receive priority review.