If you believe in expanding and mobilizing resources for AAPI communities to build a more just and equitable society, we invite you to join our network and make a donation as an AAPIP Affiliate. Whether you’re staff or a board member of a community based non-profit or an AAPIP friend or ally, donating to AAPIP is a powerful way to say you stand with those that believe we have the power and opportunity to make a collective difference.
Your tax-deductible donation will help AAPIP leadership both locally and nationally to work on changing philanthropic practices that positively impact AAPI communities by:
- Providing actionable data, tools and expertise about emerging needs within AAPI communities
- Connecting AAPIP members with philanthropic partners, policymakers, and community-based nonprofits to build a powerful network of people
- Advocating for the inclusion of underrepresented communities
AS PART OF OUR NETWORK YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- Member newsletter giving you the latest updates on AAPI-specific data and research, information about AAPI community trends, issues and needs.
- Invitations and member rate registration to AAPIP National programs like our National Network Convening, an opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals from all industries interested in social justice philanthropy.
- Invitations to chapter events in your local region like community learning opportunities, networking events and funders briefings.
- Eligibility for respective leadership opportunities at the regional level
- Name recognition on website and Annual Report at appropriate donor level
Please note that solicitation is strictly prohibited at AAPIP events. All AAPIP members and any guests they bring agree that they will not solicit funding for organizations and/or projects, solicit on behalf of a business or services, or pitch products at AAPIP events.