To be eligible to become and AAPIP Individual Member you must be a:
- Staff member, director, trustee or officer of a qualified grantmaking entity listed under AAPIP’s Institutional Member category;
- Professional provider of philanthropic services (e.g. investment/wealth manager or advisor; legal or financial advisor serving as a trustee or advisor to a trust or foundation; or a consultant or business providing organizational planning,strategy, evaluation or search services to a substantial client list of foundations or other grantmaking entities);
- Individual philanthropist whose annual charitable giving is $5,000 or more; or
- Currently active member of an AAPIP-affiliated Giving Circle.
How to Apply:
- If you are a new or returning Individual Member applicant, please complete the Application Form below. If you prefer to complete a paper form to e-mail or send by mail, please download and complete the Application Form found here.
- Once approved, you will receive a membership acknowledgement letter and may request an invoice and/or can make your dues payment via check or credit card.
- Individual Members will automatically become the Primary Contact / Voting Member to AAPIP. No substitutions or transfers are permitted.
If you have any questions, please contact Huong Nguyen-Yap, Membership Program Manager, at (510) 463-3160 or huong [at] aapip.org.