To be eligible to become an AAPIP Individual Member you must be a:
- Staff member, director, trustee or officer of a qualified grantmaking entity (i.e. foundation, grantmaking network, philanthropy association, government or public charity with grantmaking activities)
- Professional provider of philanthropic services (e.g. investment/wealth manager or advisor; legal or financial advisor serving as a trustee or advisor to a trust or foundation; or a consultant or business providing organizational planning,strategy, evaluation or search services to a substantial client list of foundations or other grantmaking entities);
- Individual philanthropist whose annual charitable giving is $5,000 or more; or
- Currently active member of an AAPIP-affiliated Giving Circle.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the form below and select the appropriate eligibility requirement that applies to you. You will be directed to a secured payment site to process your annual $250.00 membership dues.
- If you prefer to pay by check, mail your your $250.00 membership dues payable to AAPIP to 300 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 256, Oakland, CA 94612 with this AAPIP Individual Membership Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Marnelle Marasigan, Membership Manager, at (510) 463-3161 or marnelle [at] aapip.org.