To be eligible to become an AAPIP Institutional Member you must be a:
- Private independent foundation;
- Family foundation;
- Corporate foundation / corporation with a community giving program;
- Professional grantmaking network or philanthropy-serving association;
- Government grantmaking entity (federal, state, city or county); or
- Public charity engaged in substantial grantmaking activities.
How to be an AAPIP Institutional Member:
- If you are a new Institutional Member applicant, please complete the form below and select the "Pay Now" button to pay by credit card.
- If you prefer to receive an invoice, so you may pay by check, complete the form below and select "Pay by Check".
- If you prefer to complete a paper form to send by mail, please download and complete the Application Form found here.
- Institutional Members must designate one Primary Contact / Voting Member and may designate up to 20 additional staff, directors, officers or trustees to receive AAPIP membership mailings and benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Maya Iwata, Vice President of Partnerships, at maya [at] aapip.org.