To be eligible to become an AAPIP Institutional Member you must be a:
- Private independent foundation;
- Family foundation;
- Corporate foundation / corporation with a community giving program;
- Professional grantmaking network or philanthropy-serving association;
- Government grantmaking entity (federal, state, city or county); or
- Public charity engaged in substantial grantmaking activities.
How to Apply:
- If you are a new Institutional Member applicant, please complete the Application Form below. If you prefer to complete a paper form to e-mail or send by mail, please download and complete the Application Form found here.
- Once approved, you will receive a membership acknowledgement letter and may request an invoice to and/or make your dues payment.
- Institutional Members must designate one Primary Contact / Voting Member and may designate up to 20 additional staff, directors, officers or trustees to receive AAPIP membership mailings and benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Marnelle Marasigan, Membership Manager, at (510) 463-3161 or marnelle [at] aapip.org.