To be eligible to become an AAPIP Institutional Member you must be a:
- Private independent foundation;
- Family foundation;
- Corporate foundation / corporation with a community giving program;
- Professional grantmaking network or philanthropy-serving association;
- Government grantmaking entity (federal, state, city or county); or
- Public charity engaged in substantial grantmaking activities.
How to Apply:
- If you are a new Institutional Member applicant, please complete the Application Form below. If you prefer to complete a paper form to e-mail or send by mail, please download and complete the Application Form found here.
- Once approved, you will receive a membership acknowledgement letter and may request an invoice to and/or make your dues payment.
- Institutional Members must designate one Primary Contact / Voting Member and may designate up to 20 additional staff, directors, officers or trustees to receive AAPIP membership mailings and benefits.
If you have any questions, please contact Huong Nguyen-Yap, Membership Program Manager, at (510) 463-3160 or huong [at] aapip.org.