Asian Americans/Pacific Islanders in Philanthropy (AAPIP) is seeking an experienced and highly collaborative web designer/team to redesign AAPIP’s website with the following goals:
- A visually inviting, compelling informative, and intuitive streamlined homepage showcasing all major current content on the site, from which to launch thoughtfully designed with “user journeys'' throughout the website. The homepage will embody AAPIP’s identity using a combination of clean and compelling design, cleverly highlighting AAPIP’s legacy of impact, and strategic use of AAPIP branded assets as a launchpad for finding community.
- Hosted on a platform that allows for staff to seamlessly add widgets or add/edit pages in the event that a dedicated web developer is unavailable.
- Additional features: accessible (including to users using screen readers or other assistive devices); adaptable to desktop, mobile, and tablet devices as well as have compatibility with various internet browsers; strong data security.
- Compelling and smart organization of frequently updated content, such as AAPIP’s blog (“Our Stories”) and programmatic work. We would also want to showcase/reframe and archive older AAPIP content, drawing inspiration from organizations with historical collections.
- An innovative “testimonial” page which highlights ways in which AAPIP members have taken action to promote racial and gender equity; serves as an additional resource or inspiration for our audience to learn how they can take action in line with AAPIP’s mission.
- A jobs board that can screen for AAPIP Members, and charge a recruiter/client based on their membership status. Ideally this feature can integrate with AAPIP’s CRM (LiveImpact).
- Events page (refreshed look & feel) and
- Membership & Donation pages (ideally adding additional donations to Membership form; maintain integration with LiveImpact), simple connectivity to social media channels and subscription to AAPIP’s monthly newsletter.
Our budget for this project is $20,000 and we will prioritize proposals that fit within our budget. We will, however, review all proposals that we receive.
All proposals in response to this RFP are due no later than March 1st, 2021, and should be sent to: “AAPIP” via email to jobs [at] aapip.org with “AAPIP Website Redesign Proposal” in the subject line.
Evaluation of proposals will be conducted throughout March 2021, with applicants being selected for interviews on a rolling basis. The selection of the winning bidder will be made no later than March 31st, 2021. Notification to bidders who were not selected will be completed by the same date.
Upon notification, the contract negotiation with the winning bidder will begin immediately, followed by the project planning phase, to begin no later than April 12, 2021. The project planning phase will determine the timeline/schedule for the remaining phases of the project.
Please download the RFP below to review the RFP in its entirety before submitting a proposal. Please direct any questions about the RFP to AAPIP’s Program Manager, Brandon Hadi, brandon [at] aapip.org.
We look forward to reviewing your proposals.