To be eligible to become an AAPIP Individual Member you must be a:
- Staff member, director, trustee or officer of a qualified grantmaking entity (i.e. foundation, grantmaking network, philanthropy association, government or public charity with grantmaking activities)
- Professional provider of philanthropic services (e.g. investment/wealth manager or advisor; legal or financial advisor serving as a trustee or advisor to a trust or foundation; or a consultant or business providing organizational planning,strategy, evaluation or search services to a substantial client list of foundations or other grantmaking entities);
- Individual philanthropist whose annual charitable giving is $5,000 or more; or
- Currently active member of an AAPIP-affiliated Giving Circle.
How to be an AAPIP Individual Member:
- To pay by credit card, fill out the form below and select “Pay now” button
- If you prefer to receive an invoice, so you may pay by check, fill out the form below and select “Pay by Check” button.
For more information or questions, please contact Maya Iwata, Vice President of Partnerships, at .