To be eligible to become an AAPIP Individual Member you must be a:
- Staff member, director, trustee or officer of a qualified grantmaking entity (i.e. foundations, grantmaking networks, philanthropy associations, governement or public charities with grantmaking activities)
- Professional provider of philanthropic services (e.g. investment/wealth manager or advisor; legal or financial advisor serving as a trustee or advisor to a trust or foundation; or a consultant or business providing organizational planning,strategy, evaluation or search services to a substantial client list of foundations or other grantmaking entities);
- Individual philanthropist whose annual charitable giving is $5,000 or more; or
- Currently active member of an AAPIP-affiliated Giving Circle.
How to Apply:
- Fill out the form below and select the appropriate eligibility requirement that applies to you. You will be directed to a secured payment site to process your annual $250.00 membership dues.
- If you prefer to pay by check, mail your your $250.00 membership dues payable to AAPIP to 300 Frank Ogawa Plaza, Suite 256, Oakland, CA 94612 with this AAPIP Individual Membership Form.