AAPIP’s jobs board seeks to connect passionate, values-driven AAPI professionals with employment opportunities in the philanthropic sector. Our job board features select employment opportunities sourced from philanthropic institutions (including corporate and private grantmaking institutions), AAPIP members, and AAPI nonprofit organizations. By sharing these listings, we believe that we can encourage a more inclusive and equitable philanthropy led by practitioners whose grantmaking is informed by lived experiences and perspectives and who represent the communities philanthropy seeks to serve.
For Job Seekers:
Because our job board features select employment opportunities sourced from philanthropic institutions, AAPIP members, and AAPI nonprofit organizations, this is not a comprehensive list of philanthropic employment opportunities. For general industry-related resources, please refer to Candid’s Job Board.
Eligibility Requirements for Recruiters:
We welcome job posts from the following organizations:
- Current AAPIP Institutional and Individual Members (not an AAPIP member? Learn more here)
- U.S. based foundations (including corporate and private grantmaking institutions)
- AAPI nonprofit organizations
We will not post jobs for:
- Universities and educational institutions
- Healthcare and medical institutions (unless there is a separate grantmaking/foundation entity)
- Nonprofit organizations that are not AAPI-specific or do not serve a significant number of AAPI individuals
- Other fundraising or development positions that are not part of foundations or other institutions in the philanthropic sector
Submitting a Job:
To submit a job listing, please complete this application form. All job listings are subject to approval; for AAPIP Members, this may take between 2-3 business days; for non-members, this may take between 3-5 business days. Job listings will be posted for 60 days unless otherwise specified in the job listing or the recruiter requests us to remove the listing.
We will only post jobs from eligible institutions (see list above for eligibility requirements). Job listings submitted by ineligible organizations will not be approved.
AAPIP Members pay no additional fee to submit job listings – this is one of the many benefits of being an AAPIP Member.
Job listings submitted by non-members of AAPIP will be reviewed prior to approval. Not all job listing submissions will be posted. All submissions will be considered on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of AAPIP.