Asian Mental Health Collective – Therapist Directory
Meditation and Mindfulness for Asian Americans (Weekly event starting April 4)
Mental Health America – Asian American/Pacific Islander Communities And Mental Health
Discussion for Mental Health Professionals: March 20 – New York Coalition for Asian American Mental Health
Anti-Asian racism, violence, and hate. It’s hard to find the right words. Let’s meet as Asian American mental health professionals to sort this out and discover what healing looks like together.
Planning Meeting Towards Community Liberation (for mental health professionals): March 25 – New York Coalition for Asian American Mental Health
The New York Coalition for Asian American Mental Health has historically helped pioneer community wellness, advocated to improve health services, and increased the visibility of underserved Asian American communities. We are calling for Asian American mental health professionals to join together and continue building upon this legacy.
- Clinical Counseling Program – Korean American Family Services
- Counseling and Therapy – Little Tokyo Service Center
- Mental Health First Oakland
- Asian Pacific Development Center – Victim Assistance
- Korean Community Services of Metropolitan New York – Mental Health Clinic