South Asian Giving Circle (SAGC) serves to promote local South Asian giving and raise awareness of important causes within the community. SAGC’s goal is to raise and donate pooled resources to support philanthropies, community services and social change organizations that are relevant to the South Asian community.
SAGC’s goals are to:
- Make a difference within the local Bay Area South Asian Community
- Encourage community and involvement amongst local South Asians
- Educate and increase awareness of local needs
- Promote efficient and active philanthropy
- Build a network of individuals working together for positive change