Institutional members include:
- Private independent foundations;
- Family foundations;
- Corporate foundations / corporations with community giving programs;
- Professional grantmaking networks or philanthropy-serving organizations;
- Government grantmaking entities (federal, state, city or county); and
- Public charities engaged in substantial grantmaking activities.
Institutional Membership Benefits:
- Eligible to designate one individual from the institution as the voting member.
- Eligible to designate up to 20 additional staff, directors, officers or trustees as participating members.
- All designated members eligible to be nominated for election to the AAPIP board or to serve as an AAPIP Chapter co-chair.
- Member discount rate at AAPIP National Network Convening / Annual Meeting and other programs.
- Member newsletter and priority invitations to AAPIP programs and special events.
- Complimentary job listings on AAPIP website.
- Invitation to design and organize collaborative program sessions for AAPIP's annual conference, regional symposia, and funders briefings.
Annual Institutional Membership dues are based on asset size, as follows:
|Below $10 million||$500|
|$10m to $99m||$1,000|
|$100m to $499m||$2,500|
|$500m to $999m||$5,000|
|$1 billion or more||$10,000|
Note: Annual institutional memberships will begin either on January 1 or July 1
Please note that solicitation is strictly prohibited at AAPIP events. All AAPIP members and any guests they bring agree that they will not solicit funding for organizations and/or projects, solicit on behalf of a business or services, or pitch products at AAPIP events.